SEARCH MY BLOG...

Monday, December 30, 2013

UPDATES: Plans for 2014, Goals I have Accomplished for 2013, Additional Thoughts

Hi Everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I had a great time spending some quality time with all of my families on Christmas.
 
I have my family portraits done with my side of the family and ate PHO (one of my favorite food). It's been so long since we took a family portrait together and we really needed an updated one. My family wanted it, especially my dad, and we took as much pictures as we could. So far, I only saw two pictures of all of us but I cannot wait to see the rest of them after the New Year. I was hoping to take some family pictures with my in-laws too but not everyone was there on Christmas so we took what we could. I'm hoping that when the weather gets warm, we will take a family portrait together with everyone else. I cannot wait.
 
I have a New Year's Get-Together with my siblings this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. We will be playing several games to win cash prizes, have dinner, and watch movies together. I really miss hanging out with my siblings since it's been so long. I used to be so close to all of them until I got married. I know I have all the time in this world to grow close to them again so I'm not worried. For this New Year's Get-Together, I hope to make this a special moment to remember. I'll have to remind myself to bring my camera to capture the moments too.
 
This year is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to the New Year of 2014. I have so many goals I want to accomplish for 2014 and I have already written them all down. At the end of 2014, I will share them with you all because I don't want to say it and then turns out I didn't accomplish it. I like to be the "do it, then talk" kind of person because before, I would tell people what I was going to do but I never did it.
 
What else I've been up to? I've been working out a lot lately, of course, and I am getting much stronger than before. I gained weight after the holidays so now, I have to work extra hard to lose all of that excess calorie consumption. My workout is a combination of Cardio and Aerobics exercises so I'm open to any sort of exercises since I'm the type of person who gets bored doing the same thing over again. I like to do different things because it helps me to stay motivated.
 
GOALS I ACCOMPLISHED FOR 2013:
*I wrote down a lot of goals at the beginning of 2013 but these were the ones that I accomplished :
√ Bought Chanel Pressed Powder
√ Bought Pink & Black Running Shoes
√ Learned How to Put Acrylic Nails on By Myself
√ Potty Trained My 3 Year old Daughter.
√ Lost a total of 30 Pounds
√ Created a Daily Routine Schedule
√ Taught My Son How To Write His Own Name
√ Taught My Son How To Read, Spell, Write and Memorize all Letters and Numbers from 1-20.
√ Taught My Son How To Add Numbers
√ Taught My Son How To Identify Basic Shapes and Colors
√ Learned How to Make Delicious Khaub Poob By Myself.
√ Learned How to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies and Vanilla White Cake All From Scratch.
√ Used Up Some of My Makeup Products (Yes, Which Rarely Happens!)
√ Didn't Buy A Lot Of Makeup Products This Year. (YES!)
 
Thanks for Reading!!
 
 
 "Those who are the happiest NEVER did have everything
but rather, they are THANKFUL for everything they DO have."
 
"Happiness comes when we STOP COMPLAINING about the troubles we have,
and say 'THANKS' to God for the troubles we DON'T HAVE."
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...