SEARCH MY BLOG...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 The Christmas Tag: 10 Questions

Q1: What's Your Favorite Holiday Movie?

A1: The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Q2: What's Your Favorite Christmas Color?
A2: Red.

Q3: Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
A3: I like to do both.

Q4: If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
A4: It would be my Dad.

Q5: Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
A5: I like to open presents on Christmas morning but this year will be on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning and evening time since I have two different Family Christmas Events to attend to.

Q6: Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
A6: Yes I have.

Q7: What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
A7: Spend time with my families.

Q8: Any Christmas Wishes?
A8: I don't have any at the moment.

Q9: Favorite Christmas Smell?
A9: The smell of fresh baked cookies and cinnamon.

Q10: Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
A10: I don't have a favorite Christmas meal but my favorite treats would have to be gingerbread man cookies. (LOL, I'm such a child-at-heart!)



I TAG YOU IF YOU ARE READING THIS! Let me know if you have done this tag so that I could come check it out!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...