SEARCH MY BLOG...

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Outfit #8

Fall Outfit #8



Monki blouse
$47 - monki.com





Black skater skirt
$21 - newlook.com



Sheer tight
$7.96 - newlook.com









Juicy couture earrings
juicycouture.com





Tom ford lipstick
bergdorfgoodman.com



Opi nail lacquer
$18 - johnlewis.com



 
*I love the whole complete outfit which was inspired by "Heirs" Episode 1. I like how the style is cute, a little edgy, simple, and gothic at the same time. I added a few things to make it my own which I think will look great to pair with this outfit. They are: crown earrings, sheer tights, rings, plum lipstick, dark nail color, the skater skirt with attachable suspenders, and I changed the look of the handbag. What I like most about this outfit is the emerald medieval statement necklace and the deep v-neck blazer. ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...