SEARCH MY BLOG...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

CORSET: Waist Training Day 8-11

DAY 8 - OCTOBER 2:
Wore the corset for 3 hours before I head to bed and took it off. Using the bathroom is ok but had problems wiping from the back. Later on, I felt like I was running a little fever because my body started aching and it was getting uncomfortable to wear my corset. One of my children caught a cold a few days ago and I think that's how I got it too.

DAY 9 - OCTOBER 3:
Didn't wear my corset at all. I don't know too much about how corset can affect the immune system but I rather be safe. Had a fever that night.

DAY 10 - OCTOBER 4:
Didn't feel like wearing my corset. Had headaches, itchy ears, swollen glands, running nose, coughing, and sneezing so I wanted to take a break. Took 1 Advil to reduce fever pains, 2 pills of Vitamin C and 2 Prenatals to help the immune system.

DAY 11 - OCTOBER 5:
Feeling a lot better today. Going to try wearing a corset for 2 hours later on tonight. Let ya know later.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...