SEARCH MY BLOG...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Daily Face Makeup Routine



Was looking at the Camera :D


 
 
PRODUCTS USED:
•Aveeno Positively Radient Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
•MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
•Wet n Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15 283C "Strawberry Fraise"
•L'oreal Paris 16HR Infallible Eyeliner "Carbon Black"
•Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer Anti-Cernes Creme "Honey" (Limited Edition)
•Mayebelline N.Y. 24HR Color Tatto Metal 55 "Inked in Pink"
•L'oreal Paris Lineuar Intense "Carbon Black"
•Maybelline N.Y. The Falsies Big Eyes Volum'Express Waterproof
•Physicians Formula Super BB / All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 30 "Light/Medium"
•MAC Blot Powder Pressed "Medium Dark"
•Too Faced Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa "Chocolate Soleil"
•MAC Matte Powder Blush "Melba"
•L'oreal Colour Riche 174 "Rose Taffeta"
•Coastal Scents Brushes(8): BR-C-S14, BR-C-S17, BR-C-S20, BR-C-S07, BR-C-S29, BRC-C-S48, BR-C-S30, BR-C-S06

THOUGHTS:
I love this makeup look because it's natural, simple, easy, and very quick to achieve. I wear this look out whenever there is a special occasion I want to attend or if I just want to look my best on random days. It's a great look without looking like I have piled up too much makeup but still look well put together. My eyebrows were the ones that took the longest to achieve because I'm very picky on how it should look like. I hate going out with my eyebrows that looks like it still needs some work. I rather go out with perfect brows or go out without my eyebrows not filled in at all. As for my eyeshadow on my eyelids, I only use one eyeshadow because I'm lazy and I don't see a point in adding more than one if I want this look to be simple and a very quick one. That's just me.

I couldn't find the best picture for this look so I just screen shot it. Somehow, the look recorded on my camera looks really different compared to how it is in person. It actually looks really nice in real life. It might've been the camera or the lighting. I guess the makeup is not meant to look great on camera or on pictures. I might have to update this look so that it will look good with or without the camera/video. That is something I will need to think about and work on.

I get asked about my Coastal Scents Brushes so I'm thinking of doing a review of it to avoid answering the same questions. It's been almost a year since I've had them and I think that's enough time to give a really in-depth review on it. There are SO many pros and cons about them, I'll tell you that!! The review on these brushes will have to wait since I still have some things on my to-do list that needs to get done first.

Thanks for Reading!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...