SEARCH MY BLOG...

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hectic Week: What I've Been Up To...

SLEEP DEPRIVED:
This week, I've been so busy with my TO-DO list!! Sleep deprived once again but I have to get a lot of important things done first. I actually like to keep myself busy because I like the feeling of accomplishing a lot of things. I just hate feeling tired.


???
Today was a relative's baby shower but I didn't know about it until one of my siblings called me last night. Will have to drop off the baby gift to them some other time when I am free. Posting invitations only on Facebook is SUCH a bad idea. Not everyone has a Facebook.

HOMESCHOOL:
Homeschooling is usually 2-3.5 Hours depending how hard or easy the lesson is for my son. I'm getting use to the new schedule. We have a teacher's conference on Tuesday afternoon which I was told that it would be about 20-30 minutes long.

YOUTUBE:
I finished filming today and edited last night's videos. I also have one more I want to film too so 3 videos will becoming up.

WEIGHT & DIET:
Going back to eating more vegetables and drinking more water. I'm cutting off coffee and replace it with tea again. My weight went skyrocketed so... I will need to put in a lot of effort to keep it down. I incorporated a new workout into my lifestyle: dancing. I'm not ready to share to the whole world on what kind of dancing yet. I like to keep this a secret for now.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
These days, I've been listening to a lot of music. I like how it keeps me motivated and changes my mood. Other than that, I do what I can to enjoy and live life to the fullest. I hope you all had a wonderful day!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...