SEARCH MY BLOG...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Homeschool

HOMESCHOOL:
The first day of homeschool was FUN!! Yesterday, I was very anxious about how homeschooling was going to be for my son and I. I was afraid of a lot of things which made me felt like I didn't want to look forward to it. Today changed all of that and tomorrow, I can tell you now that I look forward to it. I wish I can tell you and show you how exactly I was feeling today when my son was learning shapes, colors, vocabularies, and so many new things for the first time. My son already knows his basic shapes, colors, numbers and most of the alphabet letters so going through these kinds of lessons went like a breeze. I am so proud of my son and I feel so blessed to be able to witness his learning development. He surprises me a lot in many ways and sometimes it makes me wonder why he is so smart! I know this year is going to be fun and at the same time challenging for the both of us but knowing what to expect each day can help us prepare for all of that. My mistake for the first day was, I had my son take a few extra lessons that he didn't have to take. What happen was, I didn't know that I was suppose to look at our daily plan and only do what was required of us. They have all of the subjects and lessons laid out for us already that we can choose to take for this year and I thought we were suppose to cover all of the subjects. Basically what I am trying to say is that my son is a little bit ahead of his scheduled lessons. No wonder I felt like my son was doing so much work for a first day of school. Lesson learned. His school does provide tutorials on how to use their online classes and such which I've already took. I must've not paid attention to that part or perhaps I did but forgot. Oh well, it happens. Also another thing I did today, I had to call my son's school to let them know that they forgot to send out the power cord, printer ink, and usb cord for the printer. Long story short, they're going to send us a new printer that comes with everything because of some issues with the other printer's company. I will have to send that printer back to them. So glad that the guy that helped me was so kind, patient, and put a lot of effort into making this possible.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:
I'm in the process of editing my video that will be posted some time this week. I also have another video coming up after this one that has not been filmed or edited yet because I still have to plan it all out first. That video will probably be uploaded to YouTube hopefully by the end of next week. If not, I will let you all know... so stay tuned!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...