SEARCH MY BLOG...

Sunday, September 29, 2013

CORSET: Waist Training Day 4 & 5

YESTERDAY:
I wore the corset for about 6 hours; 4 hours watching movies at home with my little family, 2 hours wearing it before I fell asleep in it. The first 4 hours, I couldn't lay down even if I wanted to get comfortable watching a movie.
I felt like my stomach was full and my breathing was restricted. I had the lace tighten up like usual. At the end of 4 hours, I felt a small rash on my rib area because of moving around too much. I decided to take it off for about 2 hours or so. I did a little bit of research on how to sleep with the corset on and learned a few tips. After I got ready for bed, I decided to put on the corset again but it only last me 2 hours because I could NOT sleep at all with them no matter how comfortable I tried to get. At the end, I took it off and was able to fall asleep throughout the night without it.

TODAY:
I had to adjust my corset a few times by lacing and unlacing it until it felt comfortable since I was having trouble sitting down. Today, I had it laced a little bit tighter than yesterday. It's been almost 2 hours and right now, my lower backs feels aching when trying to sit down, I can only sit at the edge of the seat. I noticed that earlier today when I didn't have my corset on, I was more aware of my posture. Like, I noticed right away if I was slouching and had to sit up straight. Hopefully I can still breath after dinner time.

THOUGHTS:
Today, I learned that waist training pushes your organs down. I saw an illustration on it at google and I was kind of freaked out by it. I hope wearing corsets doesn't cause me to have uterus prolapse when I get older. EDIT: Read more about what Lucy thinks HERE.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...