SEARCH MY BLOG...

Friday, September 27, 2013

CORSET: Waist Training Day 2 & 3

YESTERDAY:
I didn't wear the corset until it was 10:30 PM. I wore it to sleep and I was fine with it. I just had to make sure that it wasn't on too tight but only tight enough where it's still comfortable and breathable.

TODAY:
I woke up and could feel my ribs aching. I took off my corset and noticed a dramatic change on my waist and tummy. My tummy looks much flatter than usual. Around 2PM, I decided to put back on my corset again and laced it a little tighter than before. It didn't take me that long compared to the first day. Right now, I can feel the pain on my ribs and back torso. It's gets harder to breathe when I try to eat a full meal so I had to eat my meals in smaller portions. I can only sit straight and it gets uncomfortable if I slouch because it puts a lot of pressure on my stomach area. I decided to not use the modesty panel today just to save time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...