SEARCH MY BLOG...

Monday, August 19, 2013

What's In My Beach Bag

BEACH BAG - Target (Had this about 4 years ago)
This bag holds a lot of stuff!!
▲▲▲
In my beach bag, I only carry my stuff so that means that my husband and kids carry their own. My kids each have their own backpacks and they get excited carrying them whenever we go out for long periods of time. 
 
 
MY YOUTUBE VIDEO IF INTERESTED: ▼




HOT PINK SUNGLASSES CASE: Target
SUNGLASSES: Forever21
▲▲▲
I like to carry my sunglasses along with a hard cover sunglass case to protect myself from the sun and prevent early wrinkles around my eye areas. My eyes get tired from squinting a lot so wearing this really helps me out!! I buy cheap sunglasses because they tend to break by accident or I end up misplacing them.

ALLURE AUGUST 2013 & ULTA MAGAZINES
▲▲▲
I like to bring at least 1 magazine with me. Since I'm always supervising and spending time with my kids, sometimes I don't get to read/look through them. I still think it's good to bring it just in case to glance through them for inspirations and updates. I get bored doing the same thing for certain amount of time so I need to keep myself entertain by doing different things.
 
BUG REPELLENT & SUNSCREEN WATER RESISTANT SPF 50
▲▲▲
I live near a lot of lakes so it's good to have bug repellents. I ALWAYS get bitten somehow so having this around can help me avoid that problem. Sunscreen is SO important no matter what... rain or shine... and I find that this spray version is very easy to apply. The only downfall that I find is that we tend to use this up very quickly compared to the sunscreen lotions.
 

PLASTIC BAGS & TABLE TOP TRIPOD
▲▲▲
I carry plastic bags to store our wet swimsuits and to throw away garbage in case the beach area does not have one. If I am taking pictures or recording, I like to bring my tripod. It's very handy and portable to carry.
 

DIY SEA SALT HAIR SPRAY
▲▲▲
I have my Sea Salt Hair Spray that I made myself. I like to use this before going swimming, after swimming, or even if I am not swimming at all. I love how great it smells and knowing that it helps my hair stay moisturized throughout the day. I have a DIY video of this.
 

BEACH TOWEL- Walmart
▲▲▲
This beach towel is long enough to cover my entire body. This is the one that fills up most of the space in my beach bag. How I'm able to fit this huge towel is by rolling it up nice and tightly. This towel is enough to dry my kids and I after swimming. I don't like to carry a lot of towels with me because that means more laundry to do.
 
CAMERA CASE
▲▲▲
I like to bring this with me if I am planning to use or bring my camera. It's so useful because it can be worn on the wrist, belt/waist, and as a cross body. I store one extra battery in there in case my camera battery dies.
 
WATER BOTTLE INTAK- Target
 
 ▲▲▲
I've had this WATER BOTTLE for a couple of years now it's everything I've been looking for!!
It's very important to bring at least a water bottle to keep oneself hydrated.
 
CLEAR MAKEUP BAG- ARTISTRY
▲▲▲

I keep all of my travel-sized/ small items inside of this bag and it fits everything!! By doing so, it creates less clutter inside of my beach bag and I can see everything in there.
 
WIDE TOOTH COMB- Sally's Beauty.
COMPACT MIRROR- Target (Hello Kitty, I took out the Sticker)
HAIR CLIPS- Sally's Beauty
HARIJUKU TWEEZERMAN- Sephora
▲▲▲
Inside of my CLEAR BAG: I like to carry a WIDE TOOTH COMB instead of a regular comb or a brush is because this helps detangles my hair a lot better and it prevents me from damaging or lose a lot of hair. I like carrying a COMPACT MIRROR because even if my Chanel Pressed Powder has a huge mirror, sometimes I don't want to run the risk of accidently dropping/contaminate the powder so having a spare compact mirror helps avoid all of that. I bring my TWEEZERMAN with me is because sometimes I forget to tweeze my eyebrows.
 
CHANEL DOUBLE PERFECTION LUMIERE
▲▲▲
I like using this to touch up or blot away excess oil on my face. It also has SPF!!
 
SMALL NOTEBOOK- Target
PEN- Dollarstore
MOIST TOWELETTE- ??
▲▲▲
I have a SMALL NOTEBOOK that I like to journal on whenever I have something on my mind that day so I need at least a PEN to write with. I have no idea how these MOIST TOWELETTE got here but I'm guessing it's from a restaurant we went to awhile ago? I guess I'll be using that for my kids before and after they eat.
 
GLASSES CASE, GLASSES CLEANING CLOTH, Q-TIPS, & KLEENEX
▲▲▲
I have my GLASSES CASE that I like to store my glasses in for protection if I decided to go for a swim. I also have my GLASSES CLEANING CLOTH too in case I got some dirt on my glasses. You don't want to use a regular tissue or your shirt other than this to clean your glasses because it can leave scratches. I have KLEENEX to use if my kids starts having a running nose or if I do and some Q-TIPS to use after swimming. I get SO annoyed if I feel like something is in my ears!!
 
AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF15,CREAMY PETROLEUM JELLY,
HAND SANITIZER, & ALTOIDS EMERGENCY SURVIVAL KIT
▲▲▲
I like to use my AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZER of SPF15 for my face under makeup instead of a regular body sunscreen. I like to use the CREAMY PETROLEUM JELLY for my hands because I find that it leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. It absorbs very quickly into my skin like it says. I like to carry HAND SANITIZER in case the bathrooms does not have them or if my hands feels dirty. I have my ALTOIDS EMERGENCY SURVIVAL KIT with me in case something happens to us and we get suck in the woods for days!! It contain some wires, safety pins, rubber bands, purified water tablets, outdoor poly rope, and matches. I got this idea a year ago. You may never know what happens so I make sure to always go out prepared for these kinds of things.
 

SMALL FISHING TACKLE BOX, FLOATER,
MEASURING TAPE, CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER WITH BATTERY
▲▲▲
I have my MINI FISHING TACKLE BOX with my PINK FLOATER in case I want to go fishing. I also have my TAPE MEASURING which I like to use to measure things for a lot of different reasons. I have my CAMERA BATTERY and CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER in case my camera needs charging.
 

MP3 PLAYER & WORKOUT HEADPHONES
▲▲▲
I love listening to music so I like to bring my MPS player. I use this a lot because I don't have a phone that comes with an MP3 Player!! I love this HEADPHONE because I can easily take off the ear buds and clean them. It's meant for working out.
 
WALLET/CROSS BODY BAG & KEYS WITH KEYCHAINS
▲▲▲
It's very important to bring a wallet/small cross body bag/or a wristlet with you in case you don't want to be carrying your huge beach bag if you're going out to eat or whatnot. I have my Balenciaga Inspired WRISTLET that functions as a wallet, a shoulder bag, and a cross body bag!! I carry my KEYS with me too and I like to have my TEDDY as a KEYCHAIN there to guard my keys.
A Helpful TIP for You Guys If Have the Same Problem as Me:
Whenever I dump my keys in my bags, TEDDY is the first thing I will reach for which makes my keys so much easier to find!!
 
CELL PHONE, TRAVALO, CHAPSTICK, EXTRA SPEARMINT GUM, & BANDAGES
 ▲▲▲
Inside of my WRISTLET:
I have my PHONE. I don't like to carry a huge bottle of perfume/body spray so I use my TRAVALO as my space saver. I have my HELLO KITTY PILL CONTAINER (which use to be a lip balm but I sanitized and clean it out) where I keep Ibprofen for my headaches. I like to bring CHAPSTICK for chapped lips because I like the texture and the way it helps keeps my lips stay moisturized for long periods of time. I always make sure to bring gum but I am very picky on what kind. I only like the  EXTRA SPEARMINT GUM Flavor BUT the gum has to be a Neon Green color because I like it like that. I carry some BANDAGES in case for emergencies. I also have some credit cards and receipts inside of my wristlet too but I didn't want to show that because it's too personal.
 
What is inside of my STEVE MADDEN MAKEUP BAG???

I have my SONIA KASHUK double ended FACEBRUSH that is good for traveling.

One for powder and the other for liquid.

SONIA KASHUK BRUSHES, SPOOLIE, EYELASH CURLER, & COMB
▲▲▲
I have two more SONIA KASHUK EYE Brushes: Concealer and Eyebrows. I use these two brushes mainly to retouch, fix, or create my eyebrows. I have my portable SEPHORA EYELASH CURLER and a SMALL COMB in case I want to backcomb my hair. I know it's not the best comb for that but it's small and it works.

PHYSICIANS FORMULA SUPER BB CREAM SPF30, SEPHORA PRIMER, L'OREAL LIPSTICK #174
▲▲▲
All of my makeup that I have here can be used as waterproof if I want to wear this. I like to use the PHYSICIANS FORMULA SUPER BB CREAM because of it's SPF 30 that will protect be from the sun. I have this SEPHORA FACE PRIMER sample sized to use under my BB cream. I like to use L'OREAL COLOR RICHE in #174 "Rose Taffeta'' for my lips and as a Cream Blush. This lipstick is the perfect shade for my skin tone and I use this product A LOT because it has no shimmer!!
 
BOBBIE BROWN CONCEALER, 24 HR COLOR TATOO EYESHADOWS,
L'OREAL INFALLIBLE EYELINER, MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES MASCARA
▲▲▲
I keep my eyes very simple and I like to wear less makeup because less is more. I have the 24HR COLOR TATOO in the colors "Inked in Pink" and "Barely Branded". Both works great as an eye primer or as a main eyeshadow. I use the "Inked in Pink" as an all-over eyelid. I use the "Barely Branded" to Highlight the inner corners of my eyes, under my lash line, to highlight my brow bone, or as a face highlighter. I use the L'OREAL INFALLIBLE EYELINER for making a winged-liner, as tightlining, and for my eyebrows. I like to use the MAYBELLINE's FALSIES MASCARA because it's waterproof, it volumizes and keeps my eyelashes curled. When I carry makeup or tools with me, I make sure that they can be used for multiple purposes.

HALTER TOP SWIMWEAR
▲▲▲
I like BLACK SWIMSUITS because it's a safe color to wear. I like how it can be modest and doesn't draw too much attention. It can only be a boring color IF you look at it that way. This HALTER TOP SWIMWEAR has bra padding to help protect and support my chest area. I like how I can remove the strings and wear it as a tube top. It has an open back and I also like how it covers my belly to keep it looking a little bit more modest.
 
BOYSHORT SWIMWEAR
▲▲▲
I read somewhere that BOYSHORTS SWIMWEAR are not flattering compared to the other kinds. In my opinion, it looks flattering because it's a little bit more modest and feels comfortable!! Since it does show the butt cheek area, I like to wear this underneath my black shorts or cover it up with my crochet poncho.

SHORTS  TO WEAR OVER MY BOYSHORTS

COVERUP CROCHET PONCHO- THRIFTED
▲▲▲
I wear this CROCHET PONCHO as a COVERUP in many ways!! After swimming, I throw this on top of my swimsuit and I like how at the same time, it helps me dry up a lot faster too. I wear this as a skirt, off the shoulder, as a scarf, and also as a tube top.


FINAL THOUGHTS:
I know it looks like I'm carrying A LOT OF STUFF in my beach bag but let me tell you, there has been a lot of times I wish I could've gone to the beach well-prepared. All of the stuff that I carried with me are very small and travel-sized. I could go to the beach without my makeup bag but honestly, you may never know who you will run into or where you will go afterwards if it happens to be a last minute trip to somewhere.
 
Thanks for Reading My Post!!
 
♥♥♥
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...