SEARCH MY BLOG...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Modesty Fashion

Yep, you're right. I've decided to make it a goal to dress more modestly. I'm slowly transiting myself to embrace this idea. I was never the type to dress that way because I was afraid that if I did, my style would look boring. It's so hard to come up with ideas of my own so I really needed some ideas to help get me started and inspire me. I went to pinterest today to look up on some modest fashion and to my surprise, I found a lot of them. Thank God so much for pinterest!! There were a lot of cute and stylish outfits I really like but I'm still searching for more. I have a few of them sketched out in mind already but it really helps to see what others have come up with because it might just be something I was looking for all along... if that makes any sense.

I'm a grown woman and I know I don't have to dress that way but I choose to because I have a God I want to serve, a Husband I want to honor, and a daughter I want to be a good role model to. There are a lot of other reasons too but for the most part, they're my top three reasons. I will update you guys more on this subject in the near future.

Thanks for reading this post!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...