SEARCH MY BLOG...

Monday, August 5, 2013

25 Makeup Beauty Questions TAG for 2013

Q1: Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
A1: All of them; brush majority of the time, sponge sometimes, and fingers once in awhile

Q2: Do you apply your eye shadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
A2: Both ways

Q3: Do you prime your eyes?
A3: Sometimes because it all depends on the product like for example; Maybelline's 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadows are very good on its own.

Q4: Concealer first, or after foundation?
A4: Always foundation first before concealer.

Q5: Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
A5: Myself, but one day I would like to get them done by a professional

Q6: Exfoliate lips, face or both?
A6: Both

Q7: On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
A7: Less than half an hour depending on the look

Q8: Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
A8: Even though I would like to wear it as often as I like, it all depends on my mood so I only wear it occasionally.

Q9: What release are you most excited about?
A9: It all depends on what I am looking for

Q10: What's your weakness?
A10: I get frustrated with my eyebrows because I am always changing the shape since I haven't found the right one that I really like and that will look good on me.

Q11: Do you whiten your teeth?
A11: Yes with natural/ unharmful products like baking soda, lemons, and strawberries.

Q12: Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
A12: Both

Q13: What do you use to contour?
A13: Matte bronzer powder/cream with an angled brush or a dense dome brush.

Q14: False lashes, or natural?
A14: Both

Q15: Favorite makeup brand?
A15: I don't have one I really stick to yet because I have so many I really like altogether.

Q16: Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
A16: All of them

Q17: Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
A17: All of them

Q18: Pigments, pressed or cream eye shadow?
A18: All of them

Q19: If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
A19: Concealer

Q20: Favorite color?
A20: A soft wearable pearl pink eyeshadow on my eyelids


Q21: Favorite color combination?
A21: Gold and Black for an eye look

Q22: Natural? or Dramatic?
A22: Both

Q23: Do you care more for quality or name brand?
A23: Quality

Q24: Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
A24: I do but don't have a favorite one yet.

Q25: What is your current addiction?
A25: Not sure yet at this moment.


*If you're reading this, you are tagged to do this post. Go ahead. What are you waiting for? Thanks for reading this post!!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...