SEARCH MY BLOG...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Random Thoughts: Relaxing Day, Music, Weight Update, and YouTube...

Hello,

How's everyone doing?? I hope you all are having a great day. Today, I didn't feel like doing anything major. I just need to relax from my busy weekend and from yesterday.

YESTERDAY:
Yesterday,I did a lot of things. I cleaned up my messy bedroom, repaired my torn leggings and shorts, altered my long summer maxi dresses, cleaned my vanity table, went grocery shopping, tidy up the kitchen and living room, put away some laundries, and so much more that I could not recall at this moment. Towards the end of the night, I tucked in my kids to sleep, relaxed by watching an hour movie online, and did some small workout. Mondays are usually hectic for me. Yep...

MUSIC:
I haven't sing a song for a long time. I need to practice singing some more. Well, today I did just that. I know there is still room for improvement. I have always loved music and singing ever since I was a little girl. I've always felt like I could express myself better through music. I don't sing or listen to just any songs. I only like songs that I can relate too and has a good meaning or message. Of course it has to sound nice too. I'm glad I haven't lost passion in music yet.

WEIGHT UPDATE:
I weighed myself this morning. I weigh 133 lbs now. I am so proud of myself!! I have not reached my ultimate goal weight yet but I know I have made a lot progress. I started my weight loss journey back in October 2012. My starting weight was 160 lbs. I can't believe I use to weigh that much but it's true. I have pictures to prove that. So far, I have lost a total of 27 lbs. I never thought I could lose that much weight. Making sacrifices was really hard at first. Adopting a new lifestyle was also hard but at the end, I was able to adapt to it perfectly fine. Every choices we make, there are always consequences. There is no one else to blame but ourselves. I use to be overweight, had trouble breathing, and was really depressed. I decided that from there on, I didn't want to feel miserable again. I wanted to live a healthy life for my kids and for the people that I love. Always remember that weight or scale is just a number. Sometimes it doesn't tell you everything. I don't rely only on the scale. I also make sure to measure certain areas of my body (arms, bust, hips, waist, and thighs) to see if I made progress or not. May not be important to some people but this is just how I like to track and measure myself. I'll explain more about how I lost the weight in the near future.

YOUTUBE:
Making and uploading YouTube videos... I will put that on hold. I don't feel like filming and editing at this point in my life right now. I'm just going to stick to blogging until I am ready to make YouTube videos again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...