SEARCH MY BLOG...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Haul: Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Forever21, Ragstock, Dollar Store

BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
 
 
Today, I went shopping. I had to do some grocery shopping, acquired a few decorations for
my sister-in-law's baby shower, and then I had to find a dress to wear for that day. I couldn't find any dress that I liked in my closet so that's why I decided to go ahead and shop for new ones.
 
There was a sale going on at Victoria's Secret. They had bras on sale for $20, 7 panties for less than $27.00, 75% off on some beauty products, and some swimwear items. I couldn't find any bras that I liked so I passed on that one. I decided to stock up on some panties instead. I didn't need any more bright colorful panties from Victoria's Secret (as I have so many of them) so I went with neutrals. They are all 95% cotton... which I really like. I will only wear cotton panties. I've had bad experience with panties that were not cotton.
 
▼▼▼▼

Got the 7 panties deal. They were originally $9.50 each.  

Favorite scent to use at night.
Lavender & Vanilla 
▲▲▲▲
 I went to the 75% off table filled with beauty products (body sprays, cosmetics, body lotion, body creams, perfume). I was going to get the to-go makeup sets but I don't think in the long run I will use it that often. I found a body lotion that has a lavender and vanilla scent. I tried on the tester but it doesn't smell anything like lavender or vanilla. I passed on that one. Then, I found a body spray version. I tried on the tester too and I really liked that scent. I wanted to get it because I read somewhere that lavender helps you relax and sleep better. I tend to stress my body out sometimes so I've been loving lavender scents lately. I picked it up. It was originally $12 but I got it for $3. I like to use this body spray at night right after I shower and just before I go to sleep.
 
 

 
▲▲▲▲
Decided to head to Sephora and get myself a travel sized eye-lash curler. I am so glad Sephora had it in white this time. Last time, I bought a black one from them and I did not like how I could not see my lashes. I had to paint it white so that I could see it. Anyways... I'm glad I bought this one because I have had enough of traveling my full size eyelash curler inside of my makeup bag. It takes up too much space and sometimes I have trouble zipping up my makeup bag. With this travel sized, I don't have to worry about that anymore!! ♥
 


 
▲▲▲▲
During checkout, I had some points I could use to get samples. Well, I decided to get this one. It's an anti-age cream by AMOREPACIFIC. I decided, why not just give it a try. The lady that helped me said that this item is really expensive. This is my first time knowing about this product. We will see how this goes...
 


 
▲▲▲▲
I've been wanting to try Makeup Forever's foundation and concealers for such a long time. I decided to ask for samples. The lady that helped me said that the Mat Velvet is a water proof and heavy foundation compared to the HD Invisible Cover one. The concealer full cover is a waterproof one too and I was told by her that I only need to use very little of product. So far, I really like the HD Invisible one. We'll see how all three of them turns out.
 
FASHION ITEMS:

 
▲▲▲▲
I planned on getting only one dress but... I end up with three. They were all gorgeous, I could not pass them up. I didn't want to regret it. They were really inexpensive. I just love how cute they look on me. One is a maxi dress (Ragstock) and the two other ones are above my knee (Forever21). I cannot wait to wear them out. I'll see if I can post pictures of me wearing them very soon.
 

 
▲▲▲▲
I bought a few things at the dollar store. I decided to just share with you all just a pink mini tote bag I bought. I love collecting varieties of handbags that I think looks cute or ones that I know that I will likely use the most. Obviously, this tote is very simple. I know... it's nothing interesting but I like it. ♥ 

 
WEIGHT-LOSS:


▲▲▲▲
Well, I decided to end this post with some tea time. It's one of my current favorites right now. I'm trying to cut back on drinking coffee. I love drinking coffee loads with lots of sugar and cream. I don't think I will drink plain black coffee ever again. I tried to like it by drinking it plainly several times. At the end, I can't seem to like it without any sugar and cream. Sugar and cream is not good for my body especially when I am trying to lose weight. Well, tea is pretty close to coffee... in my opinion. It's not that bitter like coffee and I can tolerate it better. I don't drink tea with any type of sweeteners (like honey or sugar) at all. I drink it just the way it is. I'm afraid that if I drink it with sugar, than I will end up relying on it. I don't like how it tastes with sugar anyways. I've seen some people add dairy products on tea. Me, not my cup of tea.
 
 I like to switch up different tea tastes. So far, I have tried the classic plain green tea, mint green tea, raspberry green tea and this passionflower tea. I have yet to try so many different types of tea.

I really like to drink this one at night. It has a hint of sweetness. AND.. it's organic, caffeine free!!


It claims that the taste is: Minty, mildly bitter and sweet, with notes of citrus and spice.
Personality: Peaceful, Soft, and Sleepy.
I do not feel sleepy after drinking this. I can drink this during the day. Just so you all know.
 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for reading my post!!
 
♥♥♥
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...