SEARCH MY BLOG...

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July, Fireworks

Fountain Fireworks
Photo Taken from my Phone

Went to pick up hubby from in-laws' house today. My kids and I decided to stay for the fireworks. We had a great time. My kids loved it. Thanks to their aunt, uncles, and grandpa.

Reminds me...

Last year, my little family and I went to see some amazing fireworks. I still have it recorded on camera. We didn't plan on going at all for this year. It's better to avoid getting bitten by mosquitos... unless you have on bug repellents. It's a hassle to find really good seats and parking anyways.

Came home after picking up hubby, tucked my kids to sleep like usual, and made myself some homemade Caramel Frappe. It was loaded with a lot of calories. Oh well. I could not resist. That means tomorrow, I will have to cut back on something or workout to burn those extra calories. I consumed a lot of calories today. No one to blame but myself. I ate out of boredom. Early this afternoon, I was feeling tired but I didn't want to take a nap. I think I felt tired because I had a busy day yesterday; I went swimming with my kids. Tomorrow, I'm going to try and see if I could rest or go to bed extra early.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!

Good Night.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...