SEARCH MY BLOG...

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

OOTD: Casual, Simple, Basics and Leopard Prints

VIDEO of this outfit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7jzkCkUkc

I wore this outfit on June 2, 2013 Sunday afternoon. I went fishing with my families. I am not the most fashionable person out there. These are just some things I have already had in my wardrobe. I didn't want to dress something impractical so I just threw on whatever I think is appropriate and comfortable for that day but still looks cute. I love dressing around simple and basic items. I wore a basic black cami underneath of my shirt just to help cover my bum. I love wearing leggings and I don't care if I wear it as pants just as long as my areas are covered. I don't usually follow fashion rules. To me, rules in the fashion world are just guides to help one get started or get help with ideas. I just simply dress whatever I like and whatever I think looks good on me.

The weather was pretty chilly, windy, and sunny.

What I'm Wearing:
• Leggings- Forever21
• Jean Jacket- American Eagle
• Leopard Print Scarf- Daily Look
• Black Tee- Target
• Leopard Bandana- Walmart
• Flower Stud Earrings- Forever21
• Shoes- U.S. Polo ASSN Women's Footwear EST. 1890
• Vanilla Charlton MK Crossbody Bag- Michael Kors
• Makeup- Neutral

Thanks for reading my post!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...