SEARCH MY BLOG...

Friday, June 28, 2013

Man of Steel Movie - Short Review



Picture taken from my phone


It's Friday!! Movie Night...

Hubby took me to the theaters as our date night today. We had free movie tickets. It was going to get expired soon so we wanted to use it. We watched "Man of Steel". The movie was ok. Lots of great action but I think the story line could've been better. That's just my opinion. The movie itself didn't "wow" me. If it's a superhero movie, I like movies with lots of action, suspense, some romance, comedy, and a great story line. I rate it: 3.5 out of 5

Throughout the entire movie, the seats were killing me. I developed headaches and couldn't wait for the movie to finish. I haven't been to the theaters for such a long time. I don't remember when was the last time. I'm glad my husband and I had a few hours to ourselves... away from our kids. It's nice to have that once in awhile.

Told you it was a short review. Thanks for reading my post.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...