SEARCH MY BLOG...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Collective Hauls and Updates

Hey Guys,

I noticed I've been MIA for almost two weeks now. I have a lot of personal stuff I had to take care of so I do apologies. I still haven't forgotten about my viewers on YouTube and Blogspot here. When I look at all of the work I have done, I feel like I should put in a lot of effort next time. When I think of the process, truthfully it does drain me out. It is not easy as one thinks. I think I just need to focus more on the results. I'm going to challenge myself and see how far I can go. I know I can do more than this. I have a lot of ideas I've been meaning to share. I haven't found the right time to showcase that.

To not bore you guys with words, I have a few things I want to share with you all. I've been doing a lot of shopping this past few weeks and I thought I should share. If you don't like posts like these for whatever reasons... feel free to click out. I do have other post on other things that aren't haul-related. I like to share them because I want my viewers to know what is out there, maybe help them with awesome deals, and for them to know that sometimes you don't have to spend a lot of money on things to live the kind of life you want. So here are a few things I bought:



▲ Nude Heels ($29.99) at Rainbows MOA ▲



 ▲ Not the most comfortable shoes BUT I love how it has the rubber grips at the back. Not slippery at all!!▲


▲ New Balance 750 Running Shoes. Originally $75 but got it for $49.50!! ▲

▲ Been eyeing on these shoes for a LONG time. I was just waiting for the price to get lower. ▲
The lowest price I found was less than $35 online but unfortunately, they were out of stock very quickly!!
I found these at my local shoe department store. Better than paying for shipping cost and the full price!!

▲ I Love the Color Combo. I love Black and the Pop of Colors!! ▲

▲ Sadly, they're going to get dirty really soon!! ▲

▲ Wanted a Bag like this for a very LONG time. Still BRAND New. Goodwill $5.99 ▲ 

▲ Inside is still new and unused. ▲

▲ White Clutch/ Cross Body Bag. Goodwill $4.99. ▲
 
▲ Gold strap does not come with. I had to replace it with the white one. ▲
Outer Interior is brand new. No scratches or marks. Condition is excellent.
Inside interior has a "thrift store" smell and the edges lightly stained. Condition is good.

 
▲ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Nordstrom Rack ($6.00 each), Wet n' Wild Matte Lipstick- CVS ▲

▲ Left to Right (Names of Shades): Addis Ababa, Abu Dhabi, Bare it All ▲


It's good to look around for sales and discounts. I like buying quality items that I know I can save tons of money on. Sometimes when I really like something and there is just not enough reason to pass it up, I am willing to pay the full price for it. I don't shop a lot only because I have a very strict budget I have to stick to. If I have triple the income, I would shop almost every day. It depends what I shop for. I don't like to hoard on things I will never use. I like to do a lot of research or compare similar product to see if it is worth the purchase. I hate knowing that I should've waited to get a much better item for a reasonable price. Happens to me countless times before. In this world, sadly you can't get everything we want. Sometimes it is just good to remind yourself to appreciate the things you have instead of things you don't have.

Thanks for reading my post!! ♥♥♥



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...