SEARCH MY BLOG...

Monday, May 20, 2013

Update: Another Random Thoughts

Hey everyone!!

It's been a long time since I posted anything on this blog. For such a long time... I haven't figured out what I really wanted my blog and my YouTube channel to be about. I have a lot of reasons for doing what I did. I can never be too sure if what I did was right. I know I am not perfect. I make mistakes. Sometimes I am quick to do things without really thinking about it first. No matter what, life goes on. The only thing I can do is accept the past for what it is and move on. There are just things in life I know I cannot take control of. That... I need to let it go.

No more being that preachy person. I'm done with that. I'll just let God handle the rest. I'm in no position to do that because I am not worthy. We all have our own battles. It's unfair to judge someone when I don't even know the whole story. *Sigh* Lesson learned.

To be trully successful... all I want is just to be happy. It doesn't even matter what kind of dream I want to accomplish someday. If I am not happy... nothing matters. Successful to me is Happiness.

Just another post of my random thoughts.

♥ Always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...