SEARCH MY BLOG...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy with Two Kids

I'm done at two. I'm very happy with just two kids. Sometimes when I look at other people who have more kids than I do, I feel like I should have more. There are a lot of reasons why I want more and sometimes it could be for the wrong reasons. Sometimes, I feel like if I don't have more than the next couple, people might find an excuse to say that I don't know what it's like to struggle because my life is easy with just two kids. Here's a little Rant: You know what I think?? Even if someone has more kids than others does NOT make them any better, different, or "special" than the other person.
SO WHAT if my life appears easy?? How does that affect your life?? I'm not going to feel guilty just because I have less kids than the other person. Honestly, I feel like having two kids is a lot of work for me already. Every child is different and each of them have their own personality so people can't really say that what works for them should be the same for the rest.

I want to give my kids the most love, care, and support as much as I can. They're growing up pretty fast and I do not want to regret anything when I grow old. Why want another child when you can do a better job loving your kids now? This world is already full of suffering and I don't plan on bringing up another life into this world. If God decides that I should have another one, then I will gladly accept it.

I've been told by someone before that I am still young... don't know what it's like to struggle. Seriously?? This person does NOT know me at all. I never complained to this person about my life whatsoever and I thought it was pretty random how this person said that to me. I'm pretty sure that if this person lived my life, every word would be taken back. That is all in the past now and I no longer see this person anymore. Meeting this person made me realize just how much I do not want to be like them. I know what it feels like when others judge you. When they judge you, they're actually judging themselves. I don't want to think that I am better than anyone, that I'm the one "struggling the most than the other person". No matter who it is, we all struggle with something. While some people struggle with raising their kids, there are some people out there who are struggling with a terrible sickness, disease, finding a shelter, job, and food to survive. You get the idea.

Feel free to educate me but at the end, it's me who makes the final decision for my life. To each, their own opinion. I know I cannot control what people think, say, or react around me because at the end... how they feel towards me does not define who I really am. No one is helping my husband and I raise our kids or pay our bills but us so we do what we think is best for our little family. Thanks.

For those of you who feel pressure to have kids or more, BE HONEST. Having children is a HUGE responsibility. Make sure you want them for the right reasons. No one will be responsible for the choices you made but yourself.

Mood: Content. Happy.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...