SEARCH MY BLOG...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sephora's Birthday Gift 2013 to Me: Benefit "They're Real" and "Watt's Up!"




 
 
*Pictures are all mines. Don't take or use. Thanks.

Hey Guys!!

Today I went to Sephora to get my FREE Birthday Gift!! I got both Benefits' "They're Real" Mascara and the "Watt's Up" Highlighter. I did not purchase anything to get my birthday gift.

The Mascara: I cannot wait to try it!! I heard a lot of great things about it because of the wand. I actually like how it looks. We'll just see if it does make a difference. I will do a review
 on it soon in the near future. I wanted to try this before I could actually buy the full sized version. Knowing that mascara expires after 6 months, I don't know if it will be worth the splurge. We'll see. I'm just going to keep the mascara wand and of course clean/ sanatize it first before I use it on a different mascara.

The Highlighter: I swatched it on the back of my hand and it looks really nice. My first impression... the reflects reminds me of the Mary-Lou Manizer from TheBalm. (I swatched and blend it out right next to the Hoola Bronzer, also by Benefit, that I was testing out at Sephora. Sorry for my dry skin!) I actually quite like it!! I hope I don't break out from it!!

My birthday is not today. There's still a few days left. These two products I picked up are just sample sizes. Still, who doesn't like free stuff?? I know I do.

So, Have you guys tried any of these two products? If so, how was it?? Did you like it or not?? Let me know!!

Thanks for reading my post.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...