SEARCH MY BLOG...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lunch: Smily Sushi Rice Balls & Cheese Wontons


 
 
*Pictures are all mines. Don't use. Thanks.

Hey Readers!!

So what did you guys had for lunch?? As for me, I made some sushi rice balls wrapped with seaweed all around. Inside of the rice ball, I stuff some chicken with herbs and tomatoes sauce. I also made some homemade appetizers: Cheese Wontons. I decided to put the premade sweet and sour sauce to go along with it on the side. This is the perfect meal for a little family. Lately, I noticed I've been putting a lot of effort into my cooking. I love trying and creating new dish from scratch. I love art and I find making food is a work of art as well. This is just something very easy and simple to do.

Overall, It was delicious. My kids loved them.

Thank you all so much for reading!! Have a lovely day!!

 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...