SEARCH MY BLOG...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Haul: Hautelook theBalm Cosmetics



*Picture is mine. Do not take and use. Thanks.

This is my first theBalm purchase. I wanted the Mary-Lou-Manizer for such a long time. I am so glad I purchased it for 50% off. I got these from hautelook. I bought two palettes, two blushes, 1 Bronzer, and 1 highlighter... all to complete several face looks. I am so excited to test them all out.

I know there are lots of reviews on them already but it doesn't hurt to add my own review on it as well. Follow me to look out for my review on these.

I love shopping at hautelook. They have some of my favorite beauty brands sold for a fraction of the full price. I like to find ways to save money.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...